Sunday, March 13, 2011

the good things





Sportsgirl cheesecloth & lace blouse; Basic bandage skirt; Wittner fringe clutch; Christian Louboutin Paola 100 booties

Took these bad boys out for a spin tonight for the first time and the verdict is in: i'm in love. Pretty much the most comfortable pair of heels I have ever worn. This is saying something, as Louboutin shoes are not really known for their wearability as much as they are just known for their aesthetic.

I just got back from backpacking around New Zealand a couple of weeks ago, hence the absence. NZ is such a breathtaking country and the people in it are just so incredibly beautiful and friendly - I've made more amazing and interesting friends in two weeks there than I have in Melbourne over the last year. If you ever get the chance to go, don't even hesitate for a second. You will be blown away, I promise.






5 comments:

  1. WAH!!! Love those booties!!!!!
    Have you got photos of NZ?! I hope so!!!

    So glad your back in blogger land again :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZINGGGGGG shoes! wowwieee

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your posts!!
    Will be going to South Island in NZ with my significant other and wasn't really looking forward to it until now.. :) hehe

    allloveus.com xx

    ReplyDelete